3 hours workshop with Mukesh Kothari
The core is a vital concept in yoga practice. Though many times, it is not understood very well and students keep suffering unknowingly with lower back pain, weak muscles application during yoga postures, and inability to master the peak positions.
Here in this core workshop, we will go deep into the core mechanics and muscles involved in the family of the core group. Once understood well anatomically, core applications can do the following miracle.
1. Your postures will become easier than before.
2. You will be able to master challenging postures such as Navasana 2, Vinyasa jump back, Mayurasana (Peacock), Bakasana or leg bak asana (Crane bird) and Ashtavakrasana (eight twisted poses), etc.
3. You will grow more understanding towards your body.
4. A step closer to hand stand.
5. You will become confident with variations of the head-stand.
6. Healthy back and pain-free practice.
The workshop is meant for?
1. Practitioners of ashtanga or vinyasa based style.
2. Students with on/off lower back pain or intervertebral disc issues.
3. Having knee pain on regular intervals.
4. Students aiming to arms balances based postures.
1. Understanding core through muscles application step by step in theory and practice.
2. Very well integrated yoga asana practice stemming from the BinduSar method.
3. Understanding joint mechanism when the core is applied.
4. Intermediate level of postures leading to peak poses, achieved through gradual warming of the body.
5. Very safe practice even advance in nature.
Teacher: Mukesh Kothari
Date and timing:
April 08, 2017. 10:00 to 13:00
The price of the workshop:
6500 ft (After April 05, 8000 ft)
BinduSar yoga school of India, Jokai Ter. 3, 1061 Budapest.
The place can be secured at firstname.lastname@example.org with 50% of the fee as a nonrefundable deposit.
Tel. 06 20 745 7545