200 Hours Yoga Alliance registered Yoga TTC in Budapest
January 02 – January 23, 2019 (Intensive immersion program)
Join our intensive 22 days, Yoga Alliance US registered course in Budapest, Hungary.
Our course will provide you withthe necessary knowledge, skills, and insight to become an influential yoga teacher. We take pride in being an authentic yoga school from Rishikesh with international experience of teaching more than 5000 hours of courses in Europe (Austria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy). Our knowledge of teaching in the west has shaped our curriculum and teaching methodology, that makes it easily accessible to our international students.
Our Yoga Teacher Training is able to provide a solid foundation for those who are seeking to explore the real gifts of yoga and share it with others.
We are an experienced faculty that is committed to providing an open and inspiring education in the field of yoga and Ayurveda while allowing you to uncover your real interests and potential within the yogic path.
The 200 Hour Yoga teachers training with an authentic Indian Yoga school and Yoga teachers from Rishikesh (Capital of Yoga), India accredited by Yoga Alliance USA is designed to train you in several aspects of Yoga – Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breathing techniques), Yoga psychology in daily life, Meditation, Yoga therapy and Kundalini kriyas through philosophy and anatomy, with an accent on teaching practicum and teaching methodology to prepare you to become an independent and confident Yoga Teacher immediately after course. With this course, you can become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance US.
We are training in India and Europe for the last 9 years, and so far trained more than 500 Yoga teachers.
Why our course is recommended?
1. It appeals to the rational and spiritual mind at the same time. The course contents are the blend of scientific understanding of yoga and Ayurveda and essence from an authentic source.
2. The course is lead by a native Indian yoga teacher with a teaching experience of 15 years in teaching and expertise in both yoga and scientific anatomy & physiology. The assistant teachers are also highly trained in the field of anatomy and adjustments.
3. The course is worldwide respected and currently also conducted in 5 European countries along locations in India.
4. The course is very well balanced and intensive in learning, even being level 1 200 brings you to an intermediate level of practice at an end.
5. The course entertainingly involves you and makes you love yoga more than ever before.
6. Our YACEP in partnership with Yoga alliance system in Europe ensures learning and development through advanced courses like short-term courses of 50 hours and long-term 300 Hours. You are also entitled to future learning at 15% discount from our future courses either in EU or in India.
7. Even if you aren’t looking for teaching, the course can be taken to deepen your practice that will result in personal development on the mat and in life.
Why learning at BinduSar Yoga Budapest?
This is an immersion program of 200 hours.
Small, dedicated group of students
Mentoring and close attention to your practice, teaching method, and personal progress
Daily practice of asanas in multi-style method Hatha and Vinyasa-based.
Classical training in pranayama and bandha.
The development of an advanced and dedicated yoga practice, bringing the teacher in you
Online study before and after the course.
Facility to attend YACEP (Yoga Alliance continuous education program) in Europe.
Assitant teachers: Marton Szuts, Valeria Garai
450 000 Ft (Early bird before December 10, 2018)
490 000 Ft (Regular price after Decemebr 10, 2018)
Please apply directly by filling the application form Click here
or by email at email@example.com
Language and instructions:
Online learning for course opens after paying the registration fee.
Minimum good prior yoga asanas practice is required for this course due to its intensive nature.